Welcome! We are a bunch of friendly Toastmasters who would be delighted to have you join us at our next meeting!
Time & Place
We meet the 3rd Wednesday of the month
at Razzi’s Pizzeria in Greenwood, Seattle.
Our meetings start promptly at:
7:00pm and ends at 8:30pm
Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes early.
Razzi’s Pizzeria / banquet room
8523 Greenwood Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98103
What to Expect
Our typical meeting format is as follows.
1. The President or Presiding Officer (PO) will open the meeting and welcome all members and guests.
2. The PO will introduce and hand the control of the meeting over to the Toastmaster of the evening (TME).
3. The TME will introduce the Speakers, and the Speakers will deliver their speeches.
4. The evaluation session is managed by the General Evaluator.
5. Individually-assigned evaluators will present their evaluation first, and then, manage the Round-Robin evaluations.
6. The General Evaluator will then evaluate the evaluators and the meeting.
7. Control will be handed over to the Toastmaster, and subsequently the Presiding Officer.
8. The Presiding Officer will go through some Club Business, and close the meeting.
See you at our next meeting!